Tuesday 27 March 2012

Tutorial five- Video Productions

My chosen topic of interest is stroke rehabilitation drawn on from my previous fieldwork experience when i worked in a rehabilitation ward. I have found five different sources of on line video content that help explain, demonstrate, or provide personal experience of stroke rehabilitation.

My first on line video is about the effects of stroke on the human body. This is important to know in stroke rehabilitation so you can understand what the patient is going through and will be able to be more knowledgeable in the rehabilitation.

My second on line video demonstrates how occupational therapists can work with clients in stroke rehabilitation.

My third on line video focuses on strokes and what to do to rehabilitate someone who has had a stroke

.
My fourth on line video shows stroke rehabilitation from a physiotherapists and occupational therapists perspective
 .
My fifth on line video is about how occupational therapy benefited a patient personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment